Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in MA
Saturday · June 19, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Torrington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reason for Coverage Need: volume and vacancy.
- Patient Age Range: Adults.
- Length Of Assignment: July 2021 >>>.
- Board Certified.
- 32K ED visits annually.
- When physically in the ICU, the intensivist will respond to codes otherwise the Hospitalists are "on" 24/7.
- Hospital Back Office Support.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3+ months or more.
- Start Date: Asap - extending into 2022.
- BC Critical Care Medicine.
- Support Staff: Schedulers & Nurses.
- Specialty Requested: Critical Care-Intensivist - Must have completed 2-year Critical Care fellowship.
- Facility Type: Critical Care / Intensive Care Unit(s).
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient / Critical Care Unit.
- Facility Type: Critical Care - Intensive Care Unit(s) - 10 bed unit.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic Emrtravel (Flights.
- Location: Connecticut.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing into 2021 - seeking Fulltime or Part-Time.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: Level III.
- Lodging and Rental) - drive-in candidates will have priority over fly-in candidates.
- BC Internal medicine.
- 10 bed Unit: Interdisciplinary rounds in the AM.
- Patient Volume: 10-12.
- Epic is the EMR.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Intensivist.
- Schedule: TBD - mostly.
- Patient Volume: Patient Encounters per day: 10-12 per shift - varies.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.