Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in MA
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Swanzey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is two days per week, and the physician will see 4 - 5 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The incoming physician must have a NH state license.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Schedule: Two days per week.
- License: Active NH state license needed.
- Certification: BC not required.
- A facility in New Hampshire seeks an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 4 - 5 patients per day.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago