Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daily census is 15-17.
- What is the credentialing timeline?
- 3-4 months, less with VT license.
- Location: Vermont.
- How many Hospitalists are on staff during the night shift?
- If so, which ones?
- Are procedures required?
- Can you offer emergency privileges?
- How many patients per night on average per physician?
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- 4-8 shifts per month available in two shift blocks if needed.
- No procedures with the exception of possibility for some vent management with assistance from tele ICU.
- Tele-ICU back up.
- Is the ICU open or closed?
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Must be boarded.
- Any other pertinent information I should include for our providers?
- There is one overnight hospitalist but some overlap with day staff.
- Do night physicians do admits only or are there other responsibilities?
- 4-6 admissions on average.
- Would need to respond to codes.
- Who runs codes?
- Admissions and covering floors for calls.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing 3 month minimum.
- Open ICU with 24 hr.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.