Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · August 11, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Meriden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Requested: 2 Board Certified Hospitalist - (at least 2 years of experience).
- Length Of Assignment: Asap - July 2022.
- Minimum Length Accepted:3-4 months to start.
- Type of Need: Board Certified - Internal Medicine (Hospitalist Medicine).
- Patient Volume: 16-18 Patients PER Shift - ON Average.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing - 7 ON // 7 OFF Rotation Preferred.
- Starting Asap - July 202.
- Selling Points: We have working history w/this client.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine.
- Location: Meriden, CT.
- They also have Pulmonary, Nephrology, Cardiology on site.
- CT Licensed.
- NO Procedures - NO ICU - Immediate Need - Days Only.
- Patient Volume: 16-18 per shift.
- Location: Meriden, Connecticut.
- Credentialing can be completed 3-4 weeks - clean, licensed provider.
- Additional Hospital.
- Board Certified.
- Schedule: Day Shifts (7am-7pm).
- Routine Rounding.
- Facility Type: Inpatient - Hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 4.