Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · November 26, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (if comfortable with inpatient management), licensed in the state of CT, and active CT DEA number.
- Hotel & travel reimbursed with pre-approval.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Weekday shifts from 7a-5p.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Weekend night shifts 7a-7p (Friday & Saturday only).
- On-site support includes two APP's and full support from telestroke & surgical lines.
- Fellows are encouraged.
- You will be providing support to America's 100 Best Pulmonary Care & Gastrointestinal hospitals who are a fully connected, comprehensive network of expert health care providers.
- Paid orientation.
- Weeknight shifts from 7a-7p.
- We are seeking Hospitalists to provide coverage for a healthcare system that has award-winning talent, world-class technology and patient-first care that's making health care better for patients.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. We've got you covered.
- Performs admissions, consults, and rounding - no procedures.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.