Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 26, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (New Hampshire) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- An inpatient health center in Coos County, New Hampshire is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- The White Mountains and White Mountain National Forest are right by the area, providing ample opportunities for hiking, skiing, and camping.
- Experience Required: Minimum 1-year experience.
- Residency/Training: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- Availability: Full-Time /Part-Time.
- The area receives a full four seasons and is surrounded by a wealth of natural areas, making this a great job for someone who loves the outdoors.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Position Overview.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Scheduling: 7 pm -7 am.
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.