Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · May 19, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ADA Education Recognition Certificate.
- 110 bed acute care hospital.
- Low cost-of-living and no general sales tax or personal income tax.
- Arts, theatre and concerts.
- Strong case management support.
- American Stroke Association Mission: Lifeline EMS.
- Silver Award.
- Five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare.
- Diverse communities.
- Rochester is located in Strafford County in the seacoast region of New Hampshire.
- Abundance of outdoor activities from both mountains and coast.
- Extensive consultative support: Cardiology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, OB/GYN, Orthopedics, Neurology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary/Intensivist.
- 7 on/7 off - open to other models if needed.
- & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- ICU with mandatory Intensivist support for all ICU level patients.
- night HM physician working 12 hours.
- Rochester is conveniently accessed from five exits on the Spaulding Turnpike and is located approximately 1 hour north of Boston and 1 hour south of the White Mountains.
- Recognized by the American Heart Association /.
- No APPs except w/surge needs.
- daytime rounding HM physicians - generally 9 to 10 hour shifts.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital and its network of over 280 physicians and providers are committed to delivering the highest quality care.
- Rich cultural history of New England.
- Envision Physician Services and Frisbie Memorial Hospital is seeking a Hospitalist/Nocturnist to join our team in Rochester, New Hampshire.
- Through the adoption of best medical and surgical practices, designed to improve the care and recovery of patients, Frisbie has been recognized as a leader in the areas of patient safety, hospital safety, surgical safety, and patient satisfaction, and is a trusted part of the seacoast healthcare system.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 25.