Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · May 7, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rich cultural history of New England.
- daytime rounding HM physicians - generally 9 to 10 hour shifts.
- ICU with mandatory Intensivist support for all ICU level patients.
- Arts, theatre and concerts.
- Rochester is conveniently accessed from five exits on the Spaulding Turnpike and is located approximately 1 hour north of Boston and 1 hour south of the White Mountains.
- Five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare.
- Through the adoption of best medical and surgical practices, designed to improve the care and recovery of patients, Frisbie has been recognized as a leader in the areas of patient safety, hospital safety, surgical safety, and patient satisfaction, and is a trusted part of the seacoast healthcare system.
- Extensive consultative support: Cardiology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, OB/GYN, Orthopedics, Neurology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary/Intensivist.
- night HM physician working 12 hours.
- Rochester is located in Strafford County in the seacoast region of New Hampshire.
- ADA Education Recognition Certificate.
- Diverse communities.
- Envision Physician Services and Frisbie Memorial Hospital is seeking a Hospitalist/Nocturnist to join our team in Rochester, New Hampshire.
- American Stroke Association Mission: Lifeline EMS.
- 7 on/7 off - open to other models if needed.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital and its network of over 280 physicians and providers are committed to delivering the highest quality care.
- No APPs except w/surge needs.
- Abundance of outdoor activities from both mountains and coast.
- & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Strong case management support.
- Low cost-of-living and no general sales tax or personal income tax.
- 110 bed acute care hospital.
- Recognized by the American Heart Association /.
- Silver Award.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services