Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · January 17, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- Group has 2 dedicated nocturnists.
- The team is looking for physicians who are excited to teach and mentor the next generations of physicians and engage with all aspects of the hospital, from medical education to hospital operations.
- Four out of six services daily are teaching services.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- 10 and 12 hour physician shifts.
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Closed ICU.
- J-1 Visas Accepted.
- Envision Physician Services and Portsmouth Regional Hospital are seeking full-time Teaching Hospitalists to join our team in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the region's largest and most sophisticated medical center.
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residency program affiliated with Tufts.
- No procedures.
- 16-20 patient visits per day for each physician.
- Two of the services are internal medicine residents, and the other two are family practice and psychiatry.
- Teaching Hospitalist opportunities in Portsmouth, New Hampshire!
- Meditech EMR.
- The hospital medicine physicians play a critical role in the education of all residents at Portsmouth.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- The 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned Portsmouth Regional Hospital top recognition for patient satisfaction.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- As a 209 bed facility, Portsmouth Regional Hospital is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services