Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · July 4, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Meditech EMR.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- The hospital medicine physicians play a critical role in the education of all residents at Portsmouth.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- The 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned Portsmouth Regional Hospital top recognition for patient satisfaction.
- Envision Physician Services and Portsmouth Regional Hospital are seeking full-time Teaching Hospitalists to join our team in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- Two of the services are internal medicine residents, and the other two are family practice and psychiatry.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Teaching Hospitalist opportunities in Portsmouth, New Hampshire!
- Group has 2 dedicated nocturnists.
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residency program affiliated with Tufts.
- The team is looking for physicians who are excited to teach and mentor the next generations of physicians and engage with all aspects of the hospital, from medical education to hospital operations.
- Four out of six services daily are teaching services.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the region's largest and most sophisticated medical center.
- And accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- As a 209 bed facility, Portsmouth Regional Hospital is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
- 16-20 patient visits per day for each physician.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- J-1 Visas Accepted.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- No procedures.
- Closed ICU.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- 10 and 12 hour physician shifts.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 19.