Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Northern Vermont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Discover downtown by visiting the shops on Main Street.
- Use you clinical skills on a full spectrum of ages.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- You will enjoy the pleasure of living in a town on the water.
- Schedule: 1 week on-2 weeks off, 7AM-7PM.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Placement.
- EMR- Athena.
- Location: Vermont.
- Join an established team as part of a well regarded community hospital.
- If you enjoy great food, this town has an array of eateries that source local foods and turn them into award winning dishes!
- Patients per day: 12 average.
- You will be part of a team consisting of other Hospitalists and PA's working together.
- Stroll through parks and enjoy beautiful sunsets over the lake.
- Outdoor activities include hiking trails, skiing, cycling, kayaking, swimming, sailing and fishing.
- This is a hospital employed position with a full range of benefits.
- Enjoy summer concerts on the waterfront.
- You'll wish for more hours in a day to enjoy all the opportunities this town has to offer.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.