Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · April 13, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20.
- The locum will work with an NP and MA.
- Credentialing takes around 8-12 weeks.
- There are no. All patients are geriatric and there are 15-20 ppd.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- An outpatient geriatric clinic in New Hampshire is seeking a geriatric or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-094375-MD-NH.
- Government: No.
- Candidates should preferably be fellowship trained in geriatrics.
- Dates Needed: March - 3 months.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago