Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · June 19, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Credentialing takes around 8-12 weeks.
- An outpatient geriatric clinic in New Hampshire is seeking a geriatric or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: March - 3 months.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-094375-MD-NH.
- There are no. All patients are geriatric and there are 15-20 ppd.
- Candidates should preferably be fellowship trained in geriatrics.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The locum will work with an NP and MA.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 4.