Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- An urgent care facility is seeking an FM or IM physician assistant for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Reference ID: ORD-092486-PA-MA.
- Requirements/Duties: 2-3 years of PC experience is preferred Main job is clearing patients medically for admissions (wellness checks/ run labs (EKG, dipstick etc) no prescribing of addiction medicine prescriptions - medical director will be doing that wants someone who has experience with addiction medicine so they are able to diagnose prior or pre-existing conditions.
- Candidates must have MA license and DEA.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 3 pm-11 pm with no. Patients are adults only.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Credentialing for this assignment takes around 2-3 weeks.
- The facility is located less than an hour from Boston, MA.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3 months with option to extend.
- Support Staff: nursing, case management team, medical director, licensed mental health consultant.
- The locum will have a support staff.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-12.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 14.