Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · November 27, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (New Haven County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Utilize an integrated EHR and practice management system.
- Incentives, Full benefits.
- H1 Visa candidates welcome.
- Affordable housing with plenty of space!
- Live close to two metro areas!
- Internal Medicine training required.
- Block schedule.
- Highly competitive compensation with excellent benefits package.
- H1 candidates welcome.
- Night shifts.
- Community teaching hospital seeking to add a Nocturnist to a successful hospitalist program in southern Connecticut.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Alpha Medical Group.