Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Western Vermont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Come work in beautiful Western Vermont where you are just a short drive from the largest skiing area East of the Mississippi.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Let us not only show you a great time while working but a town worthy of recognition.
- Patient Volume: 15 ppd.
- In your free time enjoy a myriad of outdoor activities including skiing, hiking, lakes and much more.
- Facility Type: Hospitalist.
- Location: Western Vermont.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.