Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · July 14, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- Please Only Submit Candidates That Have A Flexible Schedule, Willing TO Work Nights AND CAN Commit ON Going TO AT Least 5 Shifts A Month.
- Credentialing takes 6-8 weeks but can be done sooner with cooperation from Agency staff and provider.
- 5-15 shifts a month needed.
- Must be BC in Critical Care.
- Beds- 15 core.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Shift times are 7P to 7A and 7A to 7P.
- Immediate coverage needs starting in February through July 2020.
- Patient Volume: 17.
- 6-8 weeks of credentialing.
- 15 flex (meaning they are step down but can become ICU beds) Must be BC in Critical Care Procedures ultrasound guided Central line placement, ultrasound guided arterial line, bronchoscopy, Intubation, diagnostic and therapeutic thoracentesis (optional but preferred), paracentesis, * Patient Volume: Average 17 (half are often step down) * Ages seen: 16 + * EMR: Cerner * Support Staff: Daytime Aprn, Residents, excellent nursing staff.
- Facility Type: inpatient.
- Ideally want CT licensed physicians.
- Location: CT.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.