Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: CT.
- 6-8 weeks of credentialing.
- Must be BC in Critical Care.
- Immediate coverage needs starting in February through July 2020.
- 15 flex (meaning they are step down but can become ICU beds) Must be BC in Critical Care Procedures ultrasound guided Central line placement, ultrasound guided arterial line, bronchoscopy, Intubation, diagnostic and therapeutic thoracentesis (optional but preferred), paracentesis, * Patient Volume: Average 17 (half are often step down) * Ages seen: 16 + * EMR: Cerner * Support Staff: Daytime Aprn, Residents, excellent nursing staff.
- Ideally want CT licensed physicians.
- Please Only Submit Candidates That Have A Flexible Schedule, Willing TO Work Nights AND CAN Commit ON Going TO AT Least 5 Shifts A Month.
- Beds- 15 core.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- Shift times are 7P to 7A and 7A to 7P.
- Facility Type: inpatient.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- 5-15 shifts a month needed.
- Credentialing takes 6-8 weeks but can be done sooner with cooperation from Agency staff and provider.
- Patient Volume: 17.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.