Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing takes 6-8 weeks but can be done sooner with cooperation from Agency staff and provider.
- 6-8 weeks of credentialing.
- Ideally want CT licensed physicians.
- Please Only Submit Candidates That Have A Flexible Schedule, Willing TO Work Nights AND CAN Commit ON Going TO AT Least 5 Shifts A Month.
- Immediate coverage needs starting in February through July 2020.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Shift times are 7P to 7A and 7A to 7P.
- Must be BC in Critical Care.
- Location: CT.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- 15 flex (meaning they are step down but can become ICU beds) Must be BC in Critical Care Procedures ultrasound guided Central line placement, ultrasound guided arterial line, bronchoscopy, Intubation, diagnostic and therapeutic thoracentesis (optional but preferred), paracentesis, * Patient Volume: Average 17 (half are often step down) * Ages seen: 16 + * EMR: Cerner * Support Staff: Daytime Aprn, Residents, excellent nursing staff.
- Patient Volume: 17.
- Facility Type: inpatient.
- Beds- 15 core.
- 5-15 shifts a month needed.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.