Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · January 24, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 5-15 shifts a month needed.
- Facility Type: inpatient.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Shift times are 7P to 7A and 7A to 7P.
- Ideally want CT licensed physicians.
- Credentialing takes 6-8 weeks but can be done sooner with cooperation from Agency staff and provider.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- Immediate coverage needs starting in February through July 2020.
- Please Only Submit Candidates That Have A Flexible Schedule, Willing TO Work Nights AND CAN Commit ON Going TO AT Least 5 Shifts A Month.
- Location: CT.
- Beds- 15 core.
- 15 flex (meaning they are step down but can become ICU beds) Must be BC in Critical Care Procedures ultrasound guided Central line placement, ultrasound guided arterial line, bronchoscopy, Intubation, diagnostic and therapeutic thoracentesis (optional but preferred), paracentesis, * Patient Volume: Average 17 (half are often step down) * Ages seen: 16 + * EMR: Cerner * Support Staff: Daytime Aprn, Residents, excellent nursing staff.
- 6-8 weeks of credentialing.
- Patient Volume: 17.
- Must be BC in Critical Care.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.