Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Greenwich) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sophie Kotomski at or.
- Participate in the education of internal medicine residents.
- Several specialty networks.
- Focused practice in hospital medicine, an interest in residency teaching, and 3-5 years' experience are desired. Exceptional new graduates will be considered.
- In addition, the candidate will be practicing in an environment of service excellence that places Greenwich Hospital and the Hospitalist Service among the highest rated in patient satisfaction nationwide.
- Practice evidence based medicine in caring for an ever expanding patient base.
- Supportive practice services so you can focus on patient care.
- Foster the growth of the hospitalist service through active and professional communication with independent community physicians and consultants.
- Greenwich Internal Medicine Hospitalist Services is seeking a full time physician to join its expanding service line.
- To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the Ynhhs Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values.
- Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals.
- And Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians.
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefitsOpen ICU.
- Hospitalist - take your career to the next level.
- Participate in the collaborative care of surgical/neurosurgical and orthopedic patients.
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston.
- The candidate will be joining a team of experienced hospitalists, focused on becoming a premier hospitalist practice.
- All candidates must be Acls certified and comfortable with ICU coverage and simple procedures.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England.
- These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
- The successful candidate will be board certified/board eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance/ Schedule: 5 days a week, 7a-4p with 1 in 4 weekend coverage.
- Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting internal medicine-trained physicians to join hospitalist service in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Long-term opportunities for both leadership and professional development are expected to continue as the Hospital and Hospitalist services move forward together to enhance the safety and quality of medical care provided to our community.
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation's leading health systems.
- Greenwich Hospital - Full Time, Days with Teaching.
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system.
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Jan 16.