Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 28, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Berlin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Age Range: Read PFTs in Peds, otherwise 100% adult.
- Responsibilities include: Vent Management - non invasive (invasive preferred) / Bronschoscopy / ICU Coverage with Vent experience.
- Board Certified Pulmonology w/ 2+ years experience - Required, no new grads.
- Length Of Assignment: Locum to Perm - Interest in Perm - Required.
- Location: New Hampshire.
- Supported by RN and MA.
- Locum to Perm Pulmonologist to join growing team!
- Facility Type: Critical Access Hospital.
- Must have interest in perm to be name cleared.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Board Certified Pulmonology - Required.
- Daytime Schedule, Monday - Friday.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.