Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · January 24, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Berlin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supported by RN and MA.
- Must have interest in perm to be name cleared.
- Length Of Assignment: Locum to Perm - Interest in Perm - Required.
- Patient Age Range: Read PFTs in Peds, otherwise 100% adult.
- Responsibilities include: Vent Management - non invasive (invasive preferred) / Bronschoscopy / ICU Coverage with Vent experience.
- Locum to Perm Pulmonologist to join growing team!
- Board Certified Pulmonology - Required.
- Board Certified Pulmonology w/ 2+ years experience - Required, no new grads.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- Daytime Schedule, Monday - Friday.
- Location: New Hampshire.
- Facility Type: Critical Access Hospital.
- EMR is Meditech.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.