Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Massachusetts.
- Here you can utilize your clinical expertise to help identify treatments for pulmonary medicine and sleep disorders within a collaborative integrated system.
- Alliance Recruiting seeks BC/BE Pulmonologists to join growing team in Massachusetts.
- Practice in an outpatient clinic / just a short walk from the main Campus, which allows you to easily get to the hospital for rounds.
- We are seeking a proven clinician who has an interest in pursuing general pulmonary medicine and who shares our passion for patient-centered care.
- Schedule - Perm - Full time or part time TBD.
- Salary - Facility adheres to Mgma Standards.
- We have full-time and part-time opportunities available within a growing department that is currently expanding its team and services.
- Facility Type: Clinic / Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Perm Position.
- Must be Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist.
- Candidates for 2019 and 2020 to be considered!
- Due to a closed ICU model, our Pulmonologists are not required to be in the ICU.
- This is a Perm Position.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.