Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · September 28, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Salary - Facility adheres to Mgma Standards.
- Alliance Recruiting seeks BC/BE Pulmonologists to join growing team in Massachusetts.
- Schedule - Perm - Full time or part time TBD.
- Must be Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible.
- We are seeking a proven clinician who has an interest in pursuing general pulmonary medicine and who shares our passion for patient-centered care.
- Due to a closed ICU model, our Pulmonologists are not required to be in the ICU.
- Practice in an outpatient clinic / just a short walk from the main Campus, which allows you to easily get to the hospital for rounds.
- Length Of Assignment: Perm Position.
- Candidates for 2019 and 2020 to be considered!
- We have full-time and part-time opportunities available within a growing department that is currently expanding its team and services.
- This is a Perm Position.
- Facility Type: Clinic / Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist.
- Here you can utilize your clinical expertise to help identify treatments for pulmonary medicine and sleep disorders within a collaborative integrated system.
- Location: Massachusetts.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.