Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Roxbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 18 - 24 patients per day.
- Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday and you will see 18 - 24 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active MA state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- As the covering physician, you may be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You should have an active MA state license.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter.
- Certification: None required.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, internal medicine or family medicine physician opportunity now available in Massachusetts.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago