Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southeastern MA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is considered a full-time position.
- Located in a lovely area of the country, surrounded by water of various sorts.
- Significant emphasis is placed on patient satisfaction.
- For those Hospitalists interested in remaining productive during your weeks off, opportunities may exist for additional shifts.
- Financial sound and stable with an excellent compensation package..
- Only 20 minutes from Providence, Rhode Island, an hour from Boston, and 30 minutes from Cape Cod.
- Intensivists manage the complex ICU patients - ICU admissions by the Hospitalists are rare, with no invasive procedures or intubations.
- Malpractice, health insurance, and CME are covered and a 401K is available.
- There is a day shift and a "swing" shift from mid-morning to early evening.
- Hospitalists generally work one week and are off one week, alternating between the two hospitals.
- Hospitalist Needed in Southeastern MA.
- Salary is competitive, and you are eligible for a bonus pool after 1 year and for stockholder status in 3 years with minimal buy-in.
- Admits patients to two hospitals - 15 Admissions on average.
- There is a dedicated Nocturnist program.
- Seeking a career Hospitalist to join a well-established Hospitalist program due to growth.
- EClinical Works EMR.
- Entirely physician-owned and managed.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.