Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southeastern MA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Salary is competitive, and you are eligible for a bonus pool after 1 year and for stockholder status in 3 years with minimal buy-in.
- This is considered a full-time position.
- Hospitalists generally work one week and are off one week, alternating between the two hospitals.
- There is a dedicated Nocturnist program.
- EClinical Works EMR.
- Entirely physician-owned and managed.
- Significant emphasis is placed on patient satisfaction.
- Only 20 minutes from Providence, Rhode Island, an hour from Boston, and 30 minutes from Cape Cod.
- Admits patients to two hospitals - 15 Admissions on average.
- Hospitalist Needed in Southeastern MA.
- There is a day shift and a "swing" shift from mid-morning to early evening.
- Located in a lovely area of the country, surrounded by water of various sorts.
- Intensivists manage the complex ICU patients - ICU admissions by the Hospitalists are rare, with no invasive procedures or intubations.
- Financial sound and stable with an excellent compensation package..
- For those Hospitalists interested in remaining productive during your weeks off, opportunities may exist for additional shifts.
- Malpractice, health insurance, and CME are covered and a 401K is available.
- Seeking a career Hospitalist to join a well-established Hospitalist program due to growth.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 9.