Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near New Hampshire Border) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located just one hour north of Boston / on the New Hampshire border.
- Mbta commuter rail service into Boston and local municipal airport.
- Easy drive to mountains and seacoast.
- Excellent salary.
- Nocturnist Needed - Close to NH border - Block schedule.
- 12-14 shifts per month / 7pm - 7am.
- Full EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.