Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Swanzey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 4 - 5 patients per day.
- Schedule: Two days per week.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is two days per week, and the physician will see 4 - 5 patients per day.
- License: Active NH state license needed.
- A facility in New Hampshire seeks an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Certification: BC not required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The incoming physician must have a NH state license.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.