Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Swanzey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The incoming physician must have a NH state license.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC not required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is two days per week, and the physician will see 4 - 5 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 4 - 5 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active NH state license needed.
- Schedule: Two days per week.
- A facility in New Hampshire seeks an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.