Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Northern New Hampshire) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing futll time or part time.
- Our Client is seeking a locum Family Medicine Hospitalist and Family Medicine Perm Hospitalist (Locums need, Locums to perm or Perm Only).
- Volumes range from ages 6-17, 2% child, 98% adult.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Family Medicine Hospitalist Needed: New Hampshire.
- Monday through Thursday, 8am-6pm, plus 1-3 weekday night.
- Locum Bill Rate: $140.
- Location: Northern New Hampshire.
- Supported by a full team of MAs, RNs, LPNs, LNA Case Manager, etc.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist- FP trained preferred.
- EMR = Paragon.
- 10 pts/day in MedSurg on average, * EKG interpretation, initial CXE interpretation, intubation, vent management and ACL required.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 11.