Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Connecticut Seacoast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nocturnist needed - Major Teaching Hospital - Desirable Connecticut Seacoast Region.
- Conveniently located 90 minutes to NYC and 2 hours to Hartford.
- 900-bed teaching hospital.
- Flexible scheduling with 13 shifts per month.
- Night shift - working 13-hour shifts.
- This area offers major universities, theaters, museums and a beautiful seacoast.
- Average patient census is 25+.
- Generous base salary plus incentives based on quality and productivity.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 9.