Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Connecticut seacoast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This area offers major universities, theaters, museums and a beautiful seacoast.
- Average patient census is up to 15.
- Conveniently located 90 minutes to NYC and 2 hours to Hartford.
- Schedule is Monday - Friday.
- Hospitalist needed - major teaching hospital - desirable Connecticut seacoast region.
- Conveniently located 2 hours from NYC and 40 minutes to Hartford.
- Generous base salary plus incentives based on quality and productivity.
- 900 bed teaching hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.