Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southern Vermont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Few hours drive to Albany, NYC, Boston or Hartford.
- Hospitalist needed in scenic Southern Vermont.
- Part time 8-10 shifts per month.
- Beautiful scenic community with 4 seasons of fun including hiking, biking, kayaking, and just 30 minutes from 2 ski resorts.
- 60-bed not-for-profit community hospital with more than 130 physicians.
- Service area of 55,000 people in 22 towns in Vermont, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.