Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central Massachusetts) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent salary.
- Easy drive to mountains and seacoast.
- Nocturnist Needed - Central Massachusetts - Block schedule.
- Located 60 miles west of Boston.
- Full EMR.
- 14 shifts per month / 7pm - 7am.
- 134-bed non-profit community hospital with 5-bed open ICU - no procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.