Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (West of Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits include 7 days PTO, 401k, CME and path to partnership.
- Teaching service with 4 Internal Medicine Residents.
- Meditech EMR.
- Procedures not required.
- Hospitalist for West of Boston - Academic.
- Day shifts.
- Located 45 minutes west of Boston.
- Team of 16 hospitalists.
- Closed ICU.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- 283 bed hospital with Umass teaching affiliation.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.