Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Boston ) is for an academic medical center.
- Position includes a Tufts Medical School faculty appointment and also includes opportunities to get involved in safety and quality improvement work.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to teaching and mentoring residents.
- Block schedule with base compensation plus bonus plan and lucrative benefits.
- Work at a 400 plus bed academic medical center named one of the TOP 5 hospitals in Boston.
- You will be contacted immediately.
- Academic Hospitalist - Boston - Harvard Affiliate.
- Average 12-15 patients per shift with great back up and no required procedures.
- Join the fastest growing, most successful inpatient practice on the North Shore in Boston!
- The group has more than 200 exceptional physicians, nurse practitioners and other healthcare professionals provide high-quality healthcare across a wide spectrum of medical specialties.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.