Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job ( Southern Vermont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located only 15 mins from Killington Ski Resort in a New England setting with a vast array of recreational activities.
- Second largest hospital in the state with 188 beds.
- Closed ICU.
- Generous salary and robust benefit package.
- Hospitalist needed - Southern Vermont - 25k Sign on Bonus.
- Day shifts / block schedule / 2 weeks vacation.
- 403b Retirement, Malpractice provided along with Health, Dental, Eye, and Disability insurances, Retirement Plan, Annual CME support, College Savings account, and relocation expenses paid up to $10,000.
- Intensivist on site.
- Work 168 shifts or 182 shifts / Hospital employed.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine candidates can apply.
- Join 16 other Hospitalists with 2 dedicated Hospitalist administers, 11 am-9 pm, Rounders work 7 am-5 pm.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 28.