Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southern Rhode Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on bonus, company provided malpractice with tail coverage.
- 4-5 admissions per night.
- Minutes to the seashore and easily accessible to major metropolitan areas: 45 minutes to Providence, 1 hour to Hartford and 90 minutes to Boston.
- Double Physician coverage with sub-specialty backup and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- 3 nights per week -13 hour shifts.
- 125 bed non profit hospital with over 500 employees.
- Flexible schedule.
- Nocturnist needed - Southern Rhode Island, close to Connecticut.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 29.