Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Seacoast Region) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling with 13 shifts per month.
- Generous base salary plus incentives based on quality and productivity.
- Conveniently located 90 minutes to NYC and 2 hours to Hartford.
- Nocturnist needed - Major Teaching Hospital - Desirable Connecticut Seacoast Region.
- Night shift - working 13-hour shifts.
- Average patient census is 25+.
- 900-bed teaching hospital.
- This area offers major universities, theaters, museums and a beautiful seacoast.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 17.