Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Seacoast region) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule is Monday - Friday.
- Generous base salary plus incentives based on quality and productivity.
- Average patient census is up to 15.
- Conveniently located 2 hours from NYC and 40 minutes to Hartford.
- This area offers major universities, theaters, museums and a beautiful seacoast.
- Conveniently located 90 minutes to NYC and 2 hours to Hartford.
- 900 bed teaching hospital.
- Hospitalist needed - major teaching hospital - desirable Connecticut seacoast region.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 17.