Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · August 1, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bolivar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous Sign on Bonus.
- Citizens Memorial Hospital (CMH) in Bolivar, MO is recruiting for additional Internal Medicine physicians who love caring for the Geriatric population!
- Resident/Fellowship Stipend available.
- Paid time off.
- Nhsc Loan assistance for those who qualify.
- Retirement and profit sharing opportunities.
- CMH owns 6 award winning long term care facilities and 1 Residential Care facility consisting of more than 700 residents, plus multiple other non-CMH owned homes in the area that would welcome you in caring for their Residents.
- The Medical staff at CMH boasts physician satisfaction rating in the top percentile nationwide!
- Very competitive salary.
- These opportunities are available on the banks of beautiful lakes, great hiking, hunting, fishing and other great outdoor and family friendly activities!
- Relocation assistance.
- CMH Clinics and Laboratories are all Jcaho accredited and Patient Centered Medical Home level 3 Ncqa certified.
- These opportunities allow for a great work/life balance, low cost of living in small communities with easy access to both Springfield and Kansas City, MO.
- Medical, dental, life and malpractice insurance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bolivar, MO.
- This is a great opportunity for the physician who loves nursing home work.
- Certainly you could also have an OP practice too and split your time!
- CME allowance.
- CMH Family Medicine clinics all boast Digital X-Ray, Digital EKG, complete EMR fully implemented across the continuum, and a very robust Moderate Complexity Lab.
- CMH is a fully-integrated independent healthcare system devoted to exceptional patient care provided by leading physicians and caring staff and is located in Bolivar, MO.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago