Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- This is your opportunity to practice team-based medicine with potential to serve as a mentor or preceptor for medical students and medical residents coming from some of the most prestigious universities in southern New England.
- In this outpatient only opportunity, you will be part of a network of world-class providers and facilities, where you'll receive all the tools and assistance you need to succeed in our patient-centered practices, including a fully implemented EMR with excellent clinical support that includes 24-hour coverage from employed Hospitalists.
- As part of Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - you'll experience a culture of provider collaboration.
- Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group has an excellent opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join the primary care team working with Saint Mary's Hospital located in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Waterbury, CT.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago