Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · July 14, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are opportunities available to help train the next generation of Primary Care providers, if desired.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- Providers within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group experience an exceptional work life balance within a progressive health care system.
- Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group and Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- As part of Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - providers experience a culture of collaborative practice that empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- This is an extraordinary opportunity for Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians seeking diverse practice opportunities affiliated with a comprehensive health system in New England.
- Opportunities are available in a variety of care settings including a multi-specialty academic hospital setting, access care centers or office-based locations.
- Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group has an opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join an expanding regional primary care team in centers associated with Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut.
- The selected providers will work with a world-class group of providers who value collaboration and patient-focused care.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, teaching the next generation of care providers or growing into a leadership role, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago