Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- Foreign graduates may apply with permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Repayment of qualified education loans to lending institution, paid annually over a maximum of 3 years while serving.
- As an Internal Medicine Physician on the United States Army health care team, you'll diagnose and treat localized ailments and diseases, conduct and supervise direct patient care, execute disease prevention and health programs, command medical units, perform staff functions in health support, conduct medical research on diseases of military importance and participate in medical education and training.
- Based on your area of concentration, you may be eligible for an accessions bonus, paid over a four-year period while serving.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (waivers granted on a case-by-case basis).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Connecticut.
- Join us and work alongside professionals at the top of their fields while helping expand the boundaries of internal medicine.
- Enrollment into the Uniformed Services Blended Retirement System.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Additionally when you join the Army Medical Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large while gaining access to invaluable opportunities, like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- Specialized training to become a leader in internal medicine.
- Completion of at least one year of an approved graduate medical education internship.
- Play A Vital Role IN THE Lives OF OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family.
- United States citizenship.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago