Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialized training to become a leader in internal medicine.
- Play A Vital Role IN THE Lives OF OUR Nation'S Defenders.
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Additionally when you join the Army Medical Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large while gaining access to invaluable opportunities, like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit package.
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family.
- As an Internal Medicine Physician on the United States Army health care team, you'll diagnose and treat localized ailments and diseases, conduct and supervise direct patient care, execute disease prevention and health programs, command medical units, perform staff functions in health support, conduct medical research on diseases of military importance and participate in medical education and training.
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually.
- Join us and work alongside professionals at the top of their fields while helping expand the boundaries of internal medicine.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (waivers granted on a case-by-case basis).
- United States citizenship.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Completion of at least one year of an approved graduate medical education internship.
- Foreign graduates may apply with permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges.
- Enrollment into the Uniformed Services Blended Retirement System.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Connecticut.
- Based on your area of concentration, you may be eligible for an accessions bonus, paid over a four-year period while serving.
- Repayment of qualified education loans to lending institution, paid annually over a maximum of 3 years while serving.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago