Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · June 19, 2021
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Federal Student Loan Repayment, if eligible.
- Optimus Health Care IS AN Equal Opportunity Employer.
- OHC provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- Provides coverage to patients admitted to Bridgeport Hospital and formulates appropriate plan for follow-up and referrals.
- Works under the direction of the Chief Medical Director who has responsibility for assuring adequate staff coverage and quality care in the department.
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility.
- Multi-Specialty Practice.
- Optimus and its caring and multi-lingual staff proudly serve hundreds of thousands of our neighbors, in a caring patient-centered environment.
- Internists manage and treat common health problems, such as infections, influenza and pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex illnesses.
- Documented completion of a Residency from an accredited institution specializing in Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- Federal Malpractice Insurance.
- Delivers care appropriate for an in-patient, primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population.
- Existing patient base awaits the incoming physician.
- Traditional benefits including Medical & Dental.
- Patients range in age from adolescents to the elderly.
- Provide supervision to Aprn's and PA's.
- Paid time off: Vacation, Personal, & Holiday.
- Salary plus productivity incentive.
- Provides quality medical care according to the standards established by Optimus Health Care on quality assurance.
- Licensure, Application, Association and/or professional dues.
- We are the largest provider of primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
- We are presently recruiting for a Full-Time Internal Medicine Physician for our Bridgeport Location(s).
- Connecticut Licensure.
- Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford and Stratford, CT.
- Electronic Medical Records.
- Participates in Health Center staffing interviews as well as Governmental or Grant reviews when appropriate.
- The Internal Medicine Physician specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of adults.
- CME Time with Stipend.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Location: Close to the coast and 1 hour to New York City.
- Medical Degree from an accredited Medical School.
- Admitting privileges at Bridgeport and/or St. Vincent's Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago