Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · November 27, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Laconia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No state income tax or sales tax!
- Enjoy flexible scheduling, supportive hospital administration and friendly staff, and the opportunity to live in the beautiful Lakes Region in NH.
- Live where others vacation and take advantage of New Hampshire's great schools.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Laconia, NH.
- Lrghealthcare is located in beautiful central New Hampshire - enjoy Lake Winnipesaukee in the summer and easily accessible skiing all winter!
- Recreational opportunities abound: World class rock climbing, as well as skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, golfing, biking, fishing, and boating.
- Competitive salary and full benefits package including paid malpractice.
- Live in a vacation wonderland.
- We are seeking BC/BE eligible candidates for a Full Time Internal Medicine outpatient opening.
- 1hrs to Boston or seacoast.
- Excellent compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago