Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Optimum is working with a leading client in southern New Hampshire seeking a full-time Internal Medicine physician to join their team.
- If you're not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
- Active NH license.
- Desire to teach preferred.
- IM/FM certified or eligible.
- Quality incentives, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- Daily census: 16-20 patients (primarily adults 18+).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Hampshire.
- If you do not currently have a NH license but are interested.
- Competitive compensation with RVU's and full benefits.
- Loan assistance for new graduates.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago