Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southeast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule, Academic appointment and Leadership opportunities.
- Established and reputable office-based practice with 4 providers.
- Jennifer Viera.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England in the family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation.
- Generous loan repayment program offered.
- The largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut invites Internal medicine-trained physicians to join their established primary care practices and m edical staff of over 600 providers and 5 hospitals focusing on quality patient care.
- Quality/Safety Bonus potential up to 5%.
- Above market salary (1-2yr guarantee depending on practice) or wRVU Compensation Model with wRVU bonus potential.
- For additional information,.
- Comprehensive benefits including matching 403B retirement, CME, malpractice including tail coverage.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting.
- Conveniently located on the Connecticut seacoast, minutes from Rhode Island border and 2 hours to New York City.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 9.