Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southeast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality/Safety Bonus potential up to 5%.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting.
- Generous loan repayment program offered.
- For additional information,.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England in the family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation.
- Comprehensive benefits including matching 403B retirement, CME, malpractice including tail coverage.
- Jennifer Viera.
- Above market salary (1-2yr guarantee depending on practice) or wRVU Compensation Model with wRVU bonus potential.
- The largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut invites Internal medicine-trained physicians to join their established primary care practices and m edical staff of over 600 providers and 5 hospitals focusing on quality patient care.
- Flexible schedule, Academic appointment and Leadership opportunities.
- Conveniently located on the Connecticut seacoast, minutes from Rhode Island border and 2 hours to New York City.
- Established and reputable office-based practice with 4 providers.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.