Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hartford Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In the centuries since its founding, Hartford has been home to several notable historic figures, including renowned authors Mark Twain and Harriet Beecher Stowe.
- For additional information,.
- Today, Hartford's central business district is home to several historic attractions and entertainment venues, and nearby vineyards, state parks and ski slopes provide plenty of recreational opportunities throughout the year.
- Around 95% of patients are scheduled.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting.
- Located in the Connecticut River Valley, Hartford has many cultural gems hidden amid rolling hills and wooded neighborhoods.
- Very competitive compensation plus full benefit package.
- Physicians generally work one evening per week and one weekend per month.
- Healthcare system in Hartford, CT seeking to hire multiple internal medicine physicians for their 16 practices in and around the Hartford area.
- There is a small walk-in volume.
- Additional bonus incentives also available.
- See patients 36 hours per week - generally 20 patients in a normal 8 hour day.
- Some practices have extended evening and weekend hours.
- Jennifer Viera.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.