Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hartford Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians generally work one evening per week and one weekend per month.
- For additional information,.
- Jennifer Viera.
- Additional bonus incentives also available.
- Healthcare system in Hartford, CT seeking to hire multiple internal medicine physicians for their 16 practices in and around the Hartford area.
- In the centuries since its founding, Hartford has been home to several notable historic figures, including renowned authors Mark Twain and Harriet Beecher Stowe.
- There is a small walk-in volume.
- Located in the Connecticut River Valley, Hartford has many cultural gems hidden amid rolling hills and wooded neighborhoods.
- Some practices have extended evening and weekend hours.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting.
- Around 95% of patients are scheduled.
- See patients 36 hours per week - generally 20 patients in a normal 8 hour day.
- Very competitive compensation plus full benefit package.
- Today, Hartford's central business district is home to several historic attractions and entertainment venues, and nearby vineyards, state parks and ski slopes provide plenty of recreational opportunities throughout the year.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.