Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hartford Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting.
- Today, Hartford's central business district is home to several historic attractions and entertainment venues, and nearby vineyards, state parks and ski slopes provide plenty of recreational opportunities throughout the year.
- Very competitive compensation plus full benefit package.
- Physicians generally work one evening per week and one weekend per month.
- Located in the Connecticut River Valley, Hartford has many cultural gems hidden amid rolling hills and wooded neighborhoods.
- See patients 36 hours per week - generally 20 patients in a normal 8 hour day.
- Jennifer Viera.
- Some practices have extended evening and weekend hours.
- Around 95% of patients are scheduled.
- For additional information,.
- In the centuries since its founding, Hartford has been home to several notable historic figures, including renowned authors Mark Twain and Harriet Beecher Stowe.
- Additional bonus incentives also available.
- There is a small walk-in volume.
- Healthcare system in Hartford, CT seeking to hire multiple internal medicine physicians for their 16 practices in and around the Hartford area.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 9.