Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fully integrated EMR (eClinical & Meditech).
- Jennifer Viera.
- Close to Bradley International Airport and only two hours from New York City or Boston.
- Join a respected and expanding multi-specialty group of skilled providers deliver a full range of health and specialty care services.
- For additional information,.
- Monday-Friday workweek - no inpatient duty.
- See around 15-20 patients per day (start out with less and work your way up if needed).
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting.
- Safe family-oriented community with excellent public and private schools.
- Relocation bonus, full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Generous base salary with productivity and quality bonuses.
- Ncqa Level 3 recognized Patient Centered Medical Home.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 9.