Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation bonus, full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Safe family-oriented community with excellent public and private schools.
- Jennifer Viera.
- See around 15-20 patients per day (start out with less and work your way up if needed).
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting.
- For additional information,.
- Ncqa Level 3 recognized Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Fully integrated EMR (eClinical & Meditech).
- Monday-Friday workweek - no inpatient duty.
- Close to Bradley International Airport and only two hours from New York City or Boston.
- Join a respected and expanding multi-specialty group of skilled providers deliver a full range of health and specialty care services.
- Generous base salary with productivity and quality bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.