Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- J-1 Visas Accepted!
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the region's largest and most sophisticated medical center.
- Meditech EMR.
- And accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Internal Medicine Residency affiliated with Tufts is starting in 2020.
- Portsmouth offers small-town charm blended with easy access to a host of outdoor activities and major cities.
- No procedures.
- Portsmouth, NH, a seacoast city, sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital (PRH) provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- As a 209 bed facility, PRH is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- PRH is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- We are situated only an hour away from Boston and an hour from the lakes and mountains of New Hampshire.
- It has been called "one of the most culturally rich destinations in the country" with a stimulating mix of historic buildings, sidewalk cafes, great restaurants, art galleries, jazz clubs and distinctive artisans' boutiques.
- Group has 2 dedicated nocturnists.
- The geographic location, historic past and cultural strength regularly lands Portsmouth on various "best places to live" lists.
- As the nation's third oldest city, Portsmouth is rich in history and abundant with cultural activities.
- The area includes top-notch educational institutions-both public and private-along with no sales tax or state income tax.
- Portsmouth is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns.
- 8 and 12 hour physician shifts.
- Forbes Magazine named Portsmouth as one of the Top 25 Great Scenic Places to Retire in 2017.
- 18 patient visits per day for each physician.
- Closed ICU.
- Envision Physician Services and Portsmouth Regional Medical Center are seeking Full Time/Part Time/Per Diem skilled Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalists to join our team in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- The 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned PRH top recognition for patient satisfaction.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services