Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital (PRH) provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- The area includes top-notch educational institutions-both public and private-along with no sales tax or state income tax.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- J-1 Visas Accepted!
- And accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- It has been called "one of the most culturally rich destinations in the country" with a stimulating mix of historic buildings, sidewalk cafes, great restaurants, art galleries, jazz clubs and distinctive artisans' boutiques.
- Meditech EMR.
- The geographic location, historic past and cultural strength regularly lands Portsmouth on various "best places to live" lists.
- Portsmouth offers small-town charm blended with easy access to a host of outdoor activities and major cities.
- Envision Physician Services and Portsmouth Regional Medical Center are seeking Full Time/Part Time/Per Diem skilled Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalists to join our team in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- As a 209 bed facility, PRH is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
- Internal Medicine Residency affiliated with Tufts is starting in 2020.
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- Portsmouth is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns.
- We are situated only an hour away from Boston and an hour from the lakes and mountains of New Hampshire.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- Portsmouth, NH, a seacoast city, sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine.
- Closed ICU.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the region's largest and most sophisticated medical center.
- Forbes Magazine named Portsmouth as one of the Top 25 Great Scenic Places to Retire in 2017.
- 18 patient visits per day for each physician.
- Group has 2 dedicated nocturnists.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- PRH is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- As the nation's third oldest city, Portsmouth is rich in history and abundant with cultural activities.
- 8 and 12 hour physician shifts.
- The 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned PRH top recognition for patient satisfaction.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 29.