Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · June 27, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southern Vermont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Few hours drive to Albany, NYC, Boston or Hartford.
- Beautiful scenic community with 4 seasons of fun including hiking, biking, kayaking, and just 30 minutes from 2 ski resorts.
- Service area of 55,000 people in 22 towns in Vermont, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
- Hospitalist needed in scenic Southern Vermont.
- 60-bed not-for-profit community hospital with more than 130 physicians.
- Part time 8-10 shifts per month.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 6.