Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · June 27, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central Massachusetts) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 134-bed non-profit community hospital with 5-bed open ICU - no procedures.
- Excellent salary.
- Nocturnist Needed - Central Massachusetts - Block schedule.
- Full EMR.
- Located 60 miles west of Boston.
- Easy drive to mountains and seacoast.
- 14 shifts per month / 7pm - 7am.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 6.