Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · June 27, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southeastern MA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Intensivists manage the complex ICU patients - ICU admissions by the Hospitalists are rare, with no invasive procedures or intubations.
- For those Hospitalists interested in remaining productive during your weeks off, opportunities may exist for additional shifts.
- This is considered a full-time position.
- Located in a lovely area of the country, surrounded by water of various sorts.
- Hospitalists generally work one week and are off one week, alternating between the two hospitals.
- There is a day shift and a "swing" shift from mid-morning to early evening.
- Only 20 minutes from Providence, Rhode Island, an hour from Boston, and 30 minutes from Cape Cod.
- There is a dedicated Nocturnist program.
- Hospitalist Needed in Southeastern MA.
- Admits patients to two hospitals - 15 Admissions on average.
- Malpractice, health insurance, and CME are covered and a 401K is available.
- EClinical Works EMR.
- Seeking a career Hospitalist to join a well-established Hospitalist program due to growth.
- Financial sound and stable with an excellent compensation package..
- Entirely physician-owned and managed.
- Significant emphasis is placed on patient satisfaction.
- Salary is competitive, and you are eligible for a bonus pool after 1 year and for stockholder status in 3 years with minimal buy-in.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 6.