Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · June 27, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central Connecticut) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located just north of Hartford, with historic buildings and central business district, and also 1,000 acres of park land and gardens.
- Nocturnist needed - Central Connecticut - block schedule.
- Open ICU, no procedures.
- 2 hours to New York City or Boston.
- Team of 18 full-time hospitalists.
- Nocturnist shifts with 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- 249-bed acute-care community hospital located close to Hartford.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 6.