Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central Connecticut) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nocturnist shifts with 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Nocturnist needed - Central Connecticut - block schedule.
- 2 hours to New York City or Boston.
- Located just north of Hartford, with historic buildings and central business district, and also 1,000 acres of park land and gardens.
- Open ICU, no procedures.
- 249-bed acute-care community hospital located close to Hartford.
- Team of 18 full-time hospitalists.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.