Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · June 27, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Seacoast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This area offers major universities, theaters, museums and a beautiful seacoast.
- Flexible scheduling with 13 shifts per month.
- Nocturnist needed - Major Teaching Hospital - Desirable Connecticut Seacoast Region.
- Average patient census is 25+.
- Generous base salary plus incentives based on quality and productivity.
- 900-bed teaching hospital.
- Night shift - working 13-hour shifts.
- Conveniently located 90 minutes to NYC and 2 hours to Hartford.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 6.