Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Seacoast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 900 bed teaching hospital.
- Schedule is Monday - Friday.
- Conveniently located 90 minutes to NYC and 2 hours to Hartford.
- Conveniently located 2 hours from NYC and 40 minutes to Hartford.
- This area offers major universities, theaters, museums and a beautiful seacoast.
- Average patient census is up to 15.
- Generous base salary plus incentives based on quality and productivity.
- Hospitalist needed - major teaching hospital - desirable Connecticut seacoast region.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 6.