Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position includes a mix of clinical and administrative work with a tenured team of hospitalists.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time Internal Medicine Regional Medical Director to become a part of our prestigious practice at Parkland Medical Center in Derry, New Hampshire.
- Miles from Boston and 25 miles from the seacoast.
- Open ICU.
- New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with NO state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
- J-1 Visas Accepted!
- No procedures.
- Expansion, improvements, and enhancements are evident everywhere as Parkland advances excellence and quality of patient care.
- Parkland Medical Center is located in Derry New Hampshire, a beautiful hamlet only 40.
- 16 hours of Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- With a Level III Trauma Center.
- 32 hours of physician coverage.
- Meditech EMR.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- 50 daily group encounters.
- Parkland Medical Center provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Flexible schedule.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine and will have experience in an inpatient leadership role.
- Located in New Hampshire's fourth fastest growing region, Parkland Medical Center is poised for significant growth and expansion having already begun to restructure, add new facilities, programs and services.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Aug 1.