Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southwestern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located about 60 miles northeast of New York City and 60 miles west of Hartford, CT.
- Seeking an experienced Hospitalist board certified in internal medicine for a well-established program in Fairfield County.
- This is a Level II Trauma Center with approximately 70,000 ED visits per year.
- Day Hospitalist needed in Southwestern Connecticut.
- Full-time inpatient coverage.
- Flexible scheduling: 7on/7/off or Monday-Friday.
- Highly competitive compensation package, including sign-on bonus and retention bonuses in addition to allowances for CMEs, dues expenses, and relocation allowance.
- Join 400+ physicians and 140+ advanced practice providers, serving a geographically broad region throughout Western Connecticut and eastern New York.
- Affiliated with University of Vermont College of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine and the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.